Inpatient Palliative Care Billing: Three Case Studies
Tuesday, April 912:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET
Palliative care teams are challenged with how to bill for services they provide in a way that fully captures what they do.
Are you getting paid for all that you do? Does your billing and coding reflect what happens in your daily visits? Do you know the options for palliative care billing for extended visits?
Palliative care teams that operate in the fee for service world of medicine are challenged with a billing and coding structure that is complicated and opaque. This webinar will examine some of the challenges facing palliative care teams billing for inpatient visits, will explore the nuances of billing and coding for intensive palliative care services, and will help guide team in developing a performance improvement plan for billing and coding for their team moving forward.
1. List 3 challenges facing inpatient palliative care teams who bill fee-for-service
2. Understand the nuances involved with billing for palliative care services
3. Develop a plan to implement a performance improvement plan for inpatient palliative care billing for your team
• A PDF of slides and recording of the presentation will be made available for the webinar
• You will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with the presenter
• Continuing education credits are not offered for this webinar
• Any questions? Contact Seema Setia at email@example.com
By signing up for this webinar, you may receive communications about future events and CAPC resources. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Andrew E. Esch, MD, MBA
Center to Advance Palliative Care
Sherika Newman, DO
Palliative Care Physician
Montgomery Medical of Atlanta
Related Events View all Events
Successfully Collaborating to Support People Living with Dementia and Their Caregivers
Caring for Vulnerable Populations with Serious Illness